Donated by Diane Myer and family in 1990
- The award will be presented at Senior Presentation
- The award may be presented each year to a male or a female Club member
- The award is presented to a young adult (16 – 25 years of age) Club member
- The award recognises the person’s personal qualities and their achievements (as player, umpire, supporter, coach, canteen assistant, Come & Try or schools assistant) during the year
- The award is presented to a member who has shown self-reliance and who has participated throughout the year with minimal family support; and
- The Committee will accept nominations from Coaches, Managers and Committee members for consideration.