Join the Club
Wodonga Hockey Club warmly welcomes all players, from experienced players to beginners, no matter what age.
With many teams spread throughout Men’s, Women’s and Junior Divisions, we can cater for anyone.
Our Men’s and Women’s Divisions field teams from Capital League through our Association (our highest level of hockey played in the ACT), to Division 3 at Club level.
Wodonga is fielding 6 Senior teams and 6 Junior teams for the season of 2022.
Come & Try program
Become a Sponsor
If you would like to sponsor our wonderful club contact us HERE
How & When to Register
Pay for your registration / Participation Levy by EFT.
Direct Credit: Hume Bank = Wodonga Hockey Club
BSB: 640 000 Acc: 111 219 688 Ref: Surname & team (ie: SmithU12)
|Membership Type||Registration Fee||Payment Plan (22weeks)||Participation Levy (refunded)|
|Student – playing Junior & Senior||$473||$21.50||$30|
|Student – playing Senior Only||$308||$14.00||$30|
|Student – playing Senior & 2 x Junior||$528||$24||$30|
|Junior x 2 teams||$200||N/A|
|Come & Try||$30||Shirt refund of $20|
|U10’s only (no Come & Try)||$65||Shirt refund of $30|
|Participation Levy: Capped at $100 per family 2 Hours 1st member 1 hour for every additional member|
There are many tasks associated with the running of our club and at present, there are too few volunteers leaving too few people carrying too much load. The levy provides a financial incentive to members and parents to become more involved with the Club and the myriad of activities necessary to make it run smoothly. (Click HERE to read full documents)
- Two (2) Free games will be given for paying directly to the bank.
- The first payment must be made before Friday 25/3/2022 (each week thereafter) with 22 weekly payments – Last payment will happen on 6th Aug 2021
- Payments must not stop “must be made each week”
- Upon application prior to 30th Sep refunds will be given if you have not played all games (excluding the 2 free games)
- A card will be issued for you to hand to the manager to click off games.
- Two payment methods are available – Paid in FULL by round 4 2021 or 22 week ‘Payment plan’ (start payments by 12th March 2021). If you need to arranged a different payment plan contact the treasurer or those experiencing financial hardship are encouraged to see the treasurer as soon as possible so that a suitable arrangements can be made. Those players not abiding by the above conditions will be restricted from playing. Details of financial/payment arrangements will be treated in strict confidence.
- Students include full-time secondary school students up to and including Year 12. Students also include full-time Tertiary & TAFE students
- Goalkeepers that provide their own equipment will get a discounted subscription. Should a goal keeper that provides their own equipment play on the field an additional $12 is required per match. If the goalkeeper is using club equipment full subscriptions are required.
- The club can restrict non-financial members from taking the field.
How to Contact Us
President: Kyle Brereton: 0418 218 238
Secretary: Vanessa Flanagan: 0437 263 114
Treasurer: Michael Darmody: 0409 604 973
Child Protection Officer: Clinton Wilson: 0402 806 441
Umpire Coordinator: Shaun Flanagan: 0490 762 511
Wodonga Hockey Club Inc. P.O. Box 652 Wodonga VIC 3689