Sunday 4th Dec we held our Clubs Annual General Meeting.
A terrific number of interested members turned up to hear how the Club has progressed over the last 12 months.
Key undertakings for 2016:
- Further increased our sponsorship base over the 2016
- “Registration Under the Stars” event at the Cube in Wodonga.
- Conducted our 2nd season launch cocktail event at the Blazing Stump.
- Increased Club profile by sourcing Club advertising on a billboard in Melrose Drive.
- Enhanced our web site for on line registration and payments.
- Grew our Facebook followers to now an unbelievable 857 followers!
- Successful conducted our annual Trivia/Silent Night auction, Dave Chandler Cup, Junior and Senior Presentations, Junior “Get Together”, Life Member Communication session, Hookin2 Hockey Program, and Club Day.
- Grew our overall playing base!!
Since 2013 the Club has also significantly improved its financial baseline in respect to profit and equity – which will be utilized to drive further growth and provide more services for our Members.
Of course a key reason for the meeting is also to elect the Committee for the up and coming 2017 season.
In 2017, your Committee will comprise of;
Alan Warhurst – President
Craig Mundy – Vic President
Mel Pontt – Treasurer
Glenn Delaney – Ass. Treasurer
Vanessa Flanagan – Secretary
General Committee Members:
Kyle Brereton | Kate Liddicoat | Brett Noonan | Phil McQuilton | Dan O’Halloran | Marianne O’Halloran | Ben Warhurst | Taylah Pontt
Please wish the 2017 Committee the best of luck for this coming season!!