Donated by Noel Mason in 1993
- The award will be presented at Junior Presentation;
- This award was donated by Noel Mason in 1993. Noel’s importance to the Club is reflected in his Life Membership in 1988, and the naming of the Noel Mason Honour Board.
- His was the Club’s first Life Membership. Noel was committed to passing on his playing skills by coaching young players. It is fitting that this award supports the junior members, who are the future of the Club.
- The award may be presented each year to a male and to a female club member
- The member must be a junior club member, a person who plays or is eligible to play in the junior competition
- The award recognises the person’s personal qualities and their achievements (as player, umpire, supporter, coach, canteen assistant, Come & Try or schools assistant) during the year
- The award is to encourage their continued involvement in the game and in club activities