- Legend status is bestowed on a bestowed on a current or past club member who has made a significant and outstanding contribution to the development of the club and game over a long period of time.
- The nominee will have demonstrated a high level of integrity, a positive influence on their peers and have consistently inspired and motivated others through their actions on the field.
- Usually, the nominee will have been a senior member of the club for a minimum of 10 years.
- Past members of the Wodonga Men’s Hockey Club, Wodonga Women’s Hockey Club and the Vultures Hockey Club are also entitled to be considered for Legend status. Nominees need not be retired from the game.
Entitlements: Social Membership ~ Pin ~ Legends Board
- The Committee shall appoint a Subcommittee tasked with the responsibility to provide for consideration, a short list of suitable nominees for elevation to Legend status
- Two male and two female nominees’ can be awarded each year
- Nominations for Legend Status must be proposed and seconded and ratified by the Committee of Management